Yates Rose Gun Advanced
750ml Ready To Spray Bottle
Excellent protection for your roses – all in one insecticide, fungicide and miticide for controlling pests & diseases on roses and ornamental plants.
- Systemic control of black spot, powdery mildew and rust.
- Kills aphids, thrips, caterpillars, budworm, whitefly and mites on roses and ornamentals.
- Works via contact and stomach action.
- Available as a 750mL & 3litre ready-to-use trigger spray.
Shake bottle well before use.
Limited stock left (2), might be sold out
In-Store Since 1998 & Online Since 2020
Situations: Roses (all types) & other ornamentals (shrubs, flowering annuals & perennials)
Pest or Disease: Aphids, caterpillars, thrips, two-spotted mite, whitefly, powdery mildew, rust. Black Spot on roses only.
|PLANT||PEST OR DISEASE||HOW TO APPLY|
|Roses (all types)||Aphids, budworm(Helicoverpa spp.), thrips, two-spotted mite, whitefly,
black spot, powdery mildew, rust.
|Spray thoroughly, including undersides of foliage when new shoots emerge in spring or at first sign of insect pests or diseases. Repeat at 14 day intervals if required. Two-spotted mites may require more frequent applications.
For best results spray in the morning when there is little or no wind and little direct heat from the sun. Avoid spraying blooms or flowers in full sun as slight petal marking may occur.
|Other ornamentals (shrubs, flowering annuals and perennials and non-bearing citrus).||Aphids, azalea lace bug, budworm (Helicoverpaspp.), hibiscus flower
beetle, mealybugs, psyllids, sap sucking bugs (including bronze orange
bug), soft scale, thrips, two-spotted mite, whitefly, powdery mildew, rust.
How To Use
- Spray all foliage thoroughly, including the undersides of foliage.
- Commence spraying when new shoots emerge in spring or at first sign of insects or disease.
- Repeat at 14 day intervals if required.
- Two-spotted mites may require more frequent applications.
- Do not apply if rain is expected within 24 hours.
- Do not apply when shade temperatures are 30 degrees higher.
- Do not spray when soil is dry and plants are suffering from moisture stress.
- Do not apply on or around food or animal feed crops.
- May be toxic to fish and aquatic organisms.
- Keep out of reach of children and pets.
- Do not allow chemical containers or spray to get into drains, sewers, streams or ponds.
Storage + Disposal
Store in the closed original container in a cool dry place out of reach of children and pets. Do not store in direct sunlight. Dispose of empty container by wrapping in paper, placing in plastic bag and putting in garbage.
FIRST AID: If poisoning occurs, contact a doctor or Poisons Information Centre. Phone Australia 131126
Ingredients included in this product
- Tau-fluvalinate and Myclobutanil
750ml Ready To Spray Bottle